The mighty Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps. Straight from the start below the Eiger North Face, continuous class III-IV rapids surge down from the mountains and out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz. It is an exhilarating rush from start to finish.
Digital photo service available – a professional photographer will travel along the river taking great photos of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your photo package in advance!
|Recommended for:||Athletic and adventurous people.|
|What’s Included:||Rafting Equipment, professional guides
Free drink after the trip
Free pick up from designated meeting points.
Changing rooms available at our base in Interlaken.
What to bring:
|Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, money for photos or souvenirs|
|Requirements:||Swimming ability: Good swimming ability required
Minimum age: 14
Weight: max. 125 kg
|4 hours including transport and changing time. 1 1/2 - 2 hours on river.|
|Photo Service:||CHF 28.-
Souvenir digital photos with minimum 25 personal and group photos from your trip.
|360° Tour:||Roundme Tour: Rafting Lütschine|
- Duration: 4 hours including transport and changing time
- Pick up at your designated meeting point
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment.
- Drive to the start of the rafting (20 minutes).
- Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
- Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours to Lake Brienz
- 10 minute drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- Watch pictures of your raft trip on the big screen