Our local Interlaken canyon covers every aspect of the sport and makes a great introduction to canyoning. Travel through tall, narrow gorges and get up close and personal with nature. Short and sweet, this half day canyon will whet your appetite for more and it is only a short five-minute drive from our base.
Digital video service available – a professional videoguide will travel the canyon with you taking great footage of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your personalized and edited video in advance!
Important: make sure you know your meeting point, click HERE
|What's Included||Canyoning Equipment, professional guides,
Free drink after the trip
Free pick up from designated meeting points.
Changing rooms and hot showers available at our base in Interlaken.
What to bring:
|Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, money for video and souvenirs|
|Requirements:||Swimming ability: Recommended but not required
Minimue age: 12
Weight: max. 125 kg
|Duration:||3 1/2 hours inc. transport and changing time. 1 - 1.5 hours in the canyon.|
|1 Person Video||CHF 38.-||A documentary style video starring YOU!|
|2-12 Person Video||CHF 32.- per person||A documentary style video starring you and your friends.|
|Group Highlights Video||CHF 50.- (2-5 people)
CHF 10.- for each extra person
|A short video featuring 2 highlights from the trip.|
- Canyon Interlaken
- Duration: 3.5 hours including transport and changing time
- Pick up at your designated meeting point
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Drive to the start of the canyon (10 Minutes)
- Instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning – approx. 1.5 - 2 hrs. in the canyon.
- Drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base (10 minutes)