A romantic weekend in Zurich including overnight stay in **** Hotel, Dinner, Segway Tour and more
Spend a weekend in Zurich! Our package does include:
- Overnight stay for two persons in Hotel Engimatt, the green oasis with **** stars
- including 3 course dinner and rich breakfast buffet
- Segway Tour for two persons from/to Hotel (leaving 14:00)
Highlights of your Segway Tour
Everyone will find that this private guided cruise (taking about 3 hours) along the lake, the famous Bahnhofstrasse and Limmatquai is a worth-while trip full of discoveries. Come face to face with Zurich's past through a selection of buildings, history and anecdotes. You too will be fascinated by the numerous indications of bygone days, which document the early international significance of the city. A Must for every guest. You will exploreBelvoir-Park, Rieter-Park, Bürgli-Hügel, Hürlimann-Areal, Tonhalle/Kongresshaus, Nationalbank, Stadthausquai, Bahnhofstrasse, Paradeplatz, Münsterplatz, Münsterbrücke, Limmatquai, Bellevue, Quai-Brücke, General Guisan Quai
More information about this package:
- The offer is valid for a stay from Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday
- Minimum 2 persons are required
- Prices are valid for accomodation in double bed room (single rooms upon request)
- Availabilty upon booking not guaranteed, in case of no available rooms we do offer full refund or rescheduling
- Additonal nights can be booked at hotel desk (depending on availability)
- CHF 2.50 per person/day Citytax to be paid locally
To bring with: Driver license, good shoework
Other Important information:
Minimum age 16 years. No drivers license required. Good footwear (No flip flops, open sandals or high heels) as well as for the current climatic conditions appropriate clothes recommended. Wearing a helmet is mandatory (helmets will be provided) and general ability to drive (no drugs, no alcohol) is assumed. The Segway City Tours will only take place in reasonable good weather conditions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a booked excursion can take place on the scheduled date/time. Due to weather or security reasons cancelled tours can be rescheduled at no further costs.
Your Segway Tour
After welcome you will be informed about
- history and technique of the Segway
- how to ride safely
Then you get your safety equipment, helmet and west. After that you will be trained driving your Segway for at least 30 to 60 minutes (depending on group size).
You will also learn how to drive in traffic.