PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR PRICES WILL BE INCREASING FROM 1ST OF JANUARY
Helicopter skydiving over Lauterbrunnen valley is the best way to get up close to the Swiss Alps. An experience you will never forget! With Skydive Switzerland you can enjoy three activities within one during your helicopter skydive.
Your adventure will start with an 8 minute scenic flight as the helicopter climbs to altitude. Enjoy the views of Lauterbrunnen Valley and the incredible Swiss Alps, including the famous peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
The flight is followed by a 45-second adrenaline-pumping freefall from the altitude of 4,000m (13,000 ft). Feel the ground rushing towards you at 200 km/h (120 mph)!
Once the parachute is deployed, take a deep breath and enjoy the 5-7 minute canopy ride which will take you safely back to the ground.
Come summer or winter, we operate all year round (except for some national holidays). Get in touch with us to arrange your adventure!
Photo and video service available! Be sure to order your personalised and edited video and/or photos before your skydive to capture the amazing experience.
|What's included:||- Free pick-up from designated meeting points in Interlaken (hotels and train stations), Wilderswil, and Lauterbrunnen
- Professional and experienced tandem instructor
- Use of skydiving jumpsuit and goggles
- Free Skydive Switzerland neck warmer
- Free parking at our dropzone
- Free drop-off in Lauterbrunnen or Interlaken
|What to bring:||- Comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing (gloves highly recommended in winter)
- Closed shoes
- Money: cash or card to purchase your photo/video package
|Requirements:||- Groups of 2 people needed to arrange a skydive
- Minimum age: 18 (or 12 with written and signed parental consent)
- Weight* (including the clothes and shoes you'll wear on the day): 95 kg (209 lbs) maximum
- Height*: 183 cm (6 ft) maximum
* Your skydive can be denied if you do not meet these requirements on the day of your skydive
|Duration:||Please allow 2-3 hours for the whole trip|
PHOTO AND VIDEO SERVICE
Video and photo packages are available for purchase on the day of your skydive.
|Handcam video/photos: Tandem master wears an action camera on their wrist to capture your skydive||Photos OR video - CHF 120
Photos AND video - CHF 150
|Social Media Add-On**: Want to share on social media and need a shorter video? Select our new add-on to receive a 60 seconds long video.||CHF 20|
** Only available with other video products.
FOLLOW US ON:
Click here to navigate to the heliport in Lauterbrunnen via Google Maps
- Lauterbrunnen Heliport
- NOTE: Duration of the whole trip from pick-up till drop-off back in Interlaken is 2-3 hours
- Pick-up at your chosen meeting point
- Filling out safety forms and making photo/video service order during the 20 minute drive to our dropzone
- Safety briefing and ground training upon arrival
- Meeting your instructor and gearing up
- Drive back to Interlaken