The ultimate bucket list adventure, airplane skydiving, is the best way to get up close to the Swiss Alps. An experience you will never forget! With Skydive Switzerland you can enjoy three activities within one.
Your adventure will start with an approximately 15-minute scenic flight as the jump plane climbs to altitude. Enjoy the views of Interlaken's two lakes and the incredible Swiss Alps, including the famous peaks Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau.
The flight is followed by a 45-second adrenaline-pumping freefall from the altitude of 4,000m (13,000 ft). Feel the ground rushing towards you at 200 km/h (120 mph)!
Once the parachute is deployed, take a deep breath and enjoy the 5-7 minute canopy ride which will take you safely back to the ground.
Come summer or winter, we operate daily all year round (except for some national holidays).
Photo and video service available! Be sure to order your personalised and edited video and/or photos before your skydive to capture the amazing experience.
Upgrade your jump! On the day of your skydive, for an extra fee, you can upgrade to High Jump from 4,600 m (15,000 ft) and enjoy some 10 more seconds of freefall.
|What's included:||- Free pick-up from designated meeting points in Interlaken (hotels and train stations), Wilderswil and Lauterbrunnen
- Professional and experienced tandem instructor
- Use of skydiving jumpsuit and goggles
- Lockers, restrooms, free WiFi and free parking at our dropzone
- Free drop-off in Interlaken
|What to bring:||- Comfortable and weather appropriate clothing (gloves highly recommended in winter)
- Closed shoes
- Money: cash or card to purchase your photo/video package and change for snacks and drinks (vending machines available)
|Requirements:||- Minimum age: 18 (or 16 with written and signed parental consent)
- Weight* (including the clothes and shoes you'll wear on the day): 40 kg (88 lbs) minimum and 105 kg (230 lbs) maximum
*Our dropzone manager may deny you your skydive if you do not meet these requirements on the day of your skydive
|Duration:||Please allow 3.5 hours for the whole trip|
PHOTO AND VIDEO SERVICE
Video and photo packages are available for purchase on the day of your skydive.
|Handcam video/photos: Tandem master wears an action camera on their wrist to capture your skydive||Photos OR video - CHF 120
Photos AND video - CHF 150
|Camera flyer video/photos**: Another person jumps with you to capture your skydive||Photos OR video - CHF 180
Photos AND video - CHF 210
** NOTE: The camera flyer option is subject to availability and can only be arranged upon arrival at the dropzone.
Find out more on our website!
FOLLOW US ON:
DIRECTIONS:Click here to navigate to our dropzone at Airport Reichenbach via Google Maps
- Flugplatz Reichenbach, Reichenbach im Kandertal
- NOTE: Duration of the whole trip from pick-up till drop-off back in Interlaken is up to 3.5 hours
- Pick-up at your chosen meeting point
- Filling out safety forms and making photo/video service order during the 20 minute drive to our dropzone
- Safety briefing and ground training upon arrival
- Meeting your instructor and gearing up
- Drive back to Interlaken