Enjoy a guided tour from Pontresina up to Berninapass
After welcome a drivers briefing and safety instructions meeting will take place. Guests will receive information about how to drive the vehicles off- and onroad. Also technique how to drive on sonw will explained. Practical training to follow.
When everybody is ready we start to the exciting tour up to the Bernina Pass (el. 2,328 m or 7,638 ft.) (Italian: Passo del Bernina) which is a high mountain pass in the Bernina Range of the Alps, in the canton of Graubünden (Grisons) in eastern Switzerland. It connects the famous resort town of St. Moritz in the Engadin valley with the Italian-speaking Val Poschiavo, which ends in the Italian town of Tirano in Valtellina. The pass lies a few kilometres east of Piz Bernina.
The Bernina Pass is crossed by road and rail, with a popular tourist train, the Bernina Express operating year-round between Chur and Tirano. The train crosses the pass west of the road at a slightly lower 2,253 metres (7,392 ft) (at Ospizio Bernina) - it is the highest adhesion railway route in Europe.
Up on the pass we will have a break in an alpine hut.
In price included:
- 4*4 Buggy or Quad (for one or two persons per vehicle)
- Theoretical and practical driving training off- and onroad
- Guided tour up to Berninapass (7600 ft)
- Coffee break at Bernina Pass
- Damage insurance (self coverage CHF 2,000.00 (Optional upon request: Reduction Selvf coverage to CHF 500.00)
Event duration: about 2 to 2 1/2 hours
- Valid drivers license (Motorbike and/or Car), license must be valid to drive in Switzerland
- Minimum age for drivers: 25 years
Upon checkin first you will be briefed and informed about safety, afterwards you will get equipment:
- Goggles (upon request)
To bring with:
- warm winter clothing, winter boots, gloves and googles
- drivers license valid to drive a car or motorbike in Switzerland