The mighty Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps. Straight from the start below the Eiger North Face, continuous class III-IV rapids surge down from the mountains and out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz. It is an exhilarating rush from start to finish.
Digital photo service available – a professional photographer will travel along the river taking great photos of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience. Order your photo package in advance!
Important: Make sure you know your meeting point, click HERE
|Recommended for:||Athletic and adventurous people.|
|What’s Included:||Rafting equipment, professional guides
Free drink after the trip
Free pick up from designated meeting points
Changing rooms are available at our base
What to bring:
|Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, and money for photos or souvenirs|
|Requirements:||Swimming ability: Good swimming ability required
Minimum age: 14
Weight: max. 125 kg
|4 hours including transport and changing time. 1 1/2 - 2 hours on the river.|
|Photo Service:||CHF 28.-
A digital photo package with 20-30 photos from your trip
|360° Tour:||Roundme Tour: Rafting Lütschine|
- Pick up at your designated meeting point 15 minutes before trip time or
- Meet your guides at the Outdoor Interlaken Rafting Base 5 minutes before trip time
- First briefing
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment.
- Drive to the start of the rafting (20 minutes).
- Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
- Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours from Lütschental to Lake Brienz
- 10 minute drive back to the Outdoor Interlaken Rafting Base
- Enjoy a free drink
- View photos of your trip on the big screen