The eRod is the epitome of a (legal) roadworthy sports car. It cuts no corners when it comes to technology and how it handles, meaning it offers maximum driving fun for those keen motorists among you.
The powerful electric drive ensures it has that thrust when you need it for raw driving pleasure. Pure driving - on and off the racetrack.
A ride in the eRod is an experience without parallel with a truly individual look.
In cooperation with the manufacturer KYBURZ we do offer guided tours.
Our Tour offering:
- One hour guided basic tour with eRod
- Beautiful country side roads
- Tour starts end ends at KYBURZ factory, located at Freienstein/Teufen (10 minutes from Zurich Airport)
- 2 persons do share one car (of course you can book the eRod just for you as well)
- Tour starts every Wednesday and Friday (14:00/16:30 and 18:30), Saturday 14:00 and 16:30
- Drivers license required, Tours take only place when weather is fine
- 3 persons minimum, 6 are maximum
- Full refund of tour price when ordering an eRod
More tours and events with eRod
Individual tours from/to other locations are avaialble as well. The eRods can also be rented for special events. Just contact us for more information.
More informatiout about Kyburz and eRod eRod
Visit eRod on Facebook
eRod - the HotRod of 21st Century
Hot rods are typically old, classic American cars with large engines modified for linear speed.
The first hot rods were old cars (most often Fords, typically Model Ts, 1928–31 Model As, or 1932-34 Model Bs),
- Welcome coffee
- guided visit of KYBURZ factory
- Introduction to the vehicle
- Safety briefing
- Guided tour